Is there any change log?

Nov 15, 2015 at 2:52 PM
Hi Siyamand
Thanks for the new release !
I think there are too much changes have happened in new version of O.C
I wish if you wrote some change log it's hard to keep it clean when you are in the middle of customization
Regards
Coordinator
Nov 18, 2015 at 5:37 AM
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I was busy.

In the future, I will try to development publicly, so it would be easier to catch the changes.

The main changes in this release are related to the OrchardCollaboration.Project module, if we summary the changes in OrchardCollaboration module itself, it is as follows:
  1. Ticket UI: Now, instead of rendering the ticket using one shape, it has been split up to several shapes such as Ticket, Properties, Dates and People. The Ticket shape contains the Title and Description, Properties contains the fields such as Status, Priority and..., Dates contains date fields, and People contains the creating-user. Splitting the shape provides more flexibility in designing the ticket user interface
  2. FileUploader: record count of uploaded files in the FileUploadPartRecord
  3. CRMComment: Passing the IUser to the view in order to be able to show more fields of the current user
  4. New Commands such as "ticket-dashboard create" and "tickets-menu create"
  5. Provide a mechanism to customize the ICRMContentOwnershipService by providing IMasterDetailPermissionManager and IMasterDetailPermissionProvider interfaces.
  6. CRMComments: Fix a bug regarding counting the comments
  7. IProjectMangementWithDynamicSort: Passing the IContent to the GetContentItems in order to use it in the tokens.
  8. New ContentParts such as ProjectPart, AttachToProjectPart, FollowerPart and their associated Query Filters, Drivers etc. These changes are related to the OrchardCollaboration.Project and without that, it doesn't make sense to use such Parts.
9, Countless bug fixes !

I hope the summary above help you.

Regards